Family Law Services

Nzls flsmem v cmyk 298 Other family law services

Elder Law

Parenting Matters

Relationship Property

  • Applications for appointment as a Welfare Guardian and Property Manager where capacity is an issue
  • Enduring Powers of Attorney
  • Wills
  • Estates
  • Other issues arising for the elderly
  • Applying for a Parenting Order and Contact Order
  • Guardianship issues arising
  • Other family matters arising
  • Attending to discuss relationship property issues
  • Preparation of contracting out agreements